See the Public Notes page for a list of notes with results made public by the MicroBooNE collaboration.
See the Talks page for copies of slides and posters presented at conferences and workshops.
MicroBooNE uses DocDB as a documents database. Much of the contents of the DocDB are restricted to members of the collaboration, but some items are public. Use the link below to enter the public portions of the MicroBooNE DocDB.
Publications/Documents by the MicroBooNE Collaboration
- MicroBooNE collaboration, “The Pandora Multi-Algorithm Approach to Automated Pattern Recognition of Cosmic Ray Muon and Neutrino Events in the MicroBooNE Detector”, arXiv:1708.03135, submitted to Eur. Phys. J. C.
- MicroBooNE collaboration, “Measurement of Cosmic Ray Reconstruction Efficiencies in the MicroBooNE LAr TPC Using a Small External Cosmic Ray Counter”, arXiv:1707.09903, submitted to JINST
- MicroBooNE collaboration, “Noise Characterization and Filtering in the MicroBooNE Liquid Argon TPC”, arXiv:1705.07341, JINST 12, P08003 (2017)
- MicroBooNE collaboration, “Michel Electron Reconstruction Using Cosmic Ray Data from the MicroBooNE LAr TPC”, arXiv:1704.02927, JINST 12, P09014 (2017)
- MicroBooNE collaboration, “Determination of Muon Momentum in the MicroBooNE LAr TPC Using an Improved Model of Multiple Coulomb Scattering”, arXiv:1703.06187, submitted to JINST
- MicroBooNE collaboration, “Convolutional Neural Networks Applied to Neutrino Events in a Liquid Argon Time Projection Chamber”, JINST 12, P03011 (2017)
- MicroBooNE collaboration, “Design and Construction of the MicroBooNE Detector”, JINST 12, P02017 (2017)
- MicroBooNE TDR from CD3b review (February 2012)
- Experiment Proposal:
- David Kaleko, MicroBooNE: The Search for the MiniBooNE Low Energy Excess, Columbia University, Ph.D. thesis, April 2017
- Ben Jones, Sterile Neutrinos in Cold Climates, MIT, Ph.D. thesis, September 2015
- Christina Ignarra, Sterile Neutrino Searches in MiniBooNE and MicroBooNE, MIT Ph.D. thesis, September 2014
- Christie Chiu, Liquid Argon Scintillation Light Quenching Due to Nitrogen Impurities: Measurements Performed for the MicroBooNE Vertical Slice Test, MIT, B.S. in physics, June 2013
Related Publications by MicroBooNE Collaborators
- M. Auger et al., “A Novel Cosmic Ray Tagger System for Liquid Argon Neutrino Detectors”, Instruments 1 (2017)
- R. Acciarri et al., “Construction and Assembly of the Wire Planes for the MicroBooNE Time Projection Chamber”, JINST 12, T03003 (2017)
- B. Carls et al., “Design and Operation of a Setup with a Camera and Adjustable Mirror to Inspect the Sense Wire Planes of the TPC Inside the MicroBooNE Cryostat”, JINST 10, T08006 (2015)
- J. Conrad et al., “The Photomultiplier Tube Calibration System of the MicroBooNE Experiment”, JINST 10, T06001 (2015)
- L.F. Bagby et al., “Breakdown Voltage of Metal Oxide Resistors in Liquid Argon”, JINST 9, T11004 (2014)
- R. Acciarri et al., “Liquid Argon Dielectric Breakdown Studies with the MicroBooNE Purification System”, JINST 9, P11001 (2014)
- A. Ereditato et al., “First Working Prototype of a Steerable UV Laser System for LAr TPC Calibrations”, JINST 9, T11007 (2014)
- J. Asaadi et al., “Testing of High Voltage Surge Protection Devices for Use in Liquid Argon TPC Detectors”, JINST 9, P09002 (2014)
- M. Auger et al., “A Method to Suppress Dielectric Breakdowns in Liquid Argon Ionization Detectors for Cathode to Ground Distances of Several Millimeters”, JINST 9, P07023 (2014)
- A. Blatter et al., “Experimental Study of Electric Breakdown in Liquid Argon at Centimeter Scale”, JINST 9, P04006 (2014)
- T. Briese et al., “Testing of Cryogenic Photomultiplier Tubes for the MicroBooNE Experiment”, JINST 8, T07005 (2013)
- B.J.P. Jones et al., “Photodegradation Mechanisms of Tetraphenyl Butadiene Coatings for Liquid Argon Detectors”, JINST 8 P01013 (2013)
- B.J.P. Jones et al., “A Measurement of the Absorption of Liquid Argon Scintillation Light by Dissolved Nitrogen at the Part-Per-Million Level”, JINST 8 P07011 (2013)
- C.S. Chiu et al., “Environmental Effects on TPB Wavelength-Shifting Coatings”, JINST 7, P07007 (2012)
- A. Ereditato et al., “Design and Operation of ARGONTUBE: a 5m Long Drift Liquid Argon TPC”, JINST 8, P07002 (2013)